It is our priority to protect the safety and health of our team and clients. We sincerely appreciate your understanding during this unprecedented time.
We invite our clients to connect with us by video chat or phone at this time. In the event that an appointment is necessary:
- If you have travelled outside the Columbia Valley in the past week, please advise us prior to your appointment. We may reschedule your appointment.
- If you, or anyone in your family, has a cough, cold or any other symptoms of COVID, we kindly request you allow us to reschedule your appointment.
- All visitors into the office must:
- wear a mask in accordance with the current public health orders
- sanitize your hands
- limit the size of your party to only those necessary
- maintain 2m distance during your visit, as practicable
We are happy to assist you in submitting documents electronically - just ask us how! If physical documents are required, document drop off is available Monday to Thursday - 10am to 4pm. A drop off box is located outside our office door for your convenience. Physical documents will be subject to a minimum 48 hours quarantine.